Dienstag, 12. September 2006

alsteration - perfect day

26° celsius, clear sky with breeze. 19:00 (117 mins)

wow. perfect day today. today is my sport day. cycled to the school hall to play badminton for about 45 mins before i decide to go for a run. cycled to the alster and "parked" my bike in front of ice cream shop. the nice weather with lot of sunshine and welcoming breeze motivated me to do a halfmarathon distance - at my normal speed. hopefully i could recover the after-effect as soon as possible cos i'm running halfmarathon again on sunday. i am mad to do this today. hope everything is okay.

stopped at every round for my drink. it was dark as i finished my rounds.








alsteration (week 37) : 22.2 km
alstering : 22.2 km (3 rounds)
non-alstering : 0 km

total running (september) : 85.393 km
davon
alstering : 51.9 km (7 rounds)
60.78% gehört zu alsteration

1 Comments:

Blogger ladybug said...

Badminton is a lot of fun! Wow...you seem to be very athletic. Enjoy! :-)

Mittwoch, September 13, 2006 5:54:00 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home