Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2006

alsteration - dicker, hast du eine zigarette

13° celsius, slightly cloudy but very windy. 16:35 (109 mins)

i started my run today directly after i walked out the main house door. slowly, i ran across the road towards the direction of alster, passing through the small park in borgfelde, berliner tor, the hamburger university of applied sciences, st georg hospital and finally reaching the alster.

two rounds of alster. i did a so-called fartlek. did some part of the route in high tempo and the other in slower jog. the second round was really tough. at the beginning of second round, a guy overtook me and left me behind for about 100 m. then i started my tempo, slowly meter by meter i closed up on him and finally running abreast with him. he wouldn't let me overtake him and keeping hard to run with me. as i'm already on my tempo, i didn't slow down, just maintaining my speed. since that guy still next to me, i turned on my gear and sped up. he was left behind, couldn't follow me. 200 m later, i slowed down and moment later, came the guy behind me. by then i already on my jogging mode and he ran past me. looked like that guy was not very happy! who cares - he's in first round and i already ran more than 10 km.

ran back and had my shower. was very hungry. took off to kfc at the reeperbahn, a red-light district. i had a quick 3-chicken meal before i left kfc. outside a drunken homeless guy asked me, "dicker, hast du eine zigarette?" (fatty, do you have a cigarette). even that guy could see i am fat. i was very "offended" :-)


alsteration (week 42) : 27.720 km
alstering : 14.8 km
non-alstering : 12.920 km

total running (october) : 122.618 km
davon
alstering : 81.4 km
66.39% gehört zu alsteration