Dienstag, 23. Januar 2007

being mobile

1° celsius. dry and windy. 16:28 (1:11:40 hrs)

some people will have the alarm ringing everywhere cos their mileage was so low. my alarm rang telling me today's weather was okay to run cos i couldn't care much about mileage. it was a huge sigh of relief after the windy and stormy week. it looked like as if the winter has announced its come back. it was sunny in the day but frosty. my favourite kind of weather. the leftover from the wind still lingers around. and today i had an early break. i took this opportunity to run in the daylight.

i didn't know what i was supposed to do today. the main thing was to put on my running shoes and run - no more drizzle and stormy wind to hold me back. finally. so as usual i ran to the alster but this time i controlled myself to run slowly. real slow.

as i was running around the alster, my mobile phone rang. why did i carry it along? nevermind, i said that i would be available in about 40 mins! gee... i've just started my alsterrunde. ahhh... couldn't be bothered and continued running slowly. the temptation to run faster was there but i kept telling myself "go slow".

on the way back, as i reached the traffic light waiting to crossover, i realised that i couldn't make it in time to reach home early. so, egal mit dem slow running, i ran as if i'm running a 10 km run competition by pushing myself harder and harder for the last 2 km or so. did a run-down slow jog after the final traffic light to reach home.

alsteration (week 4) : 12.510 km
alstering : 7.33 km
non-alstering : 5.180 km

total running (january) : 49.109 km
davon
alstering : 36.65 km
89.15% gehört zu alsteration