Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007

after badminton

6° celsius. dry and slight wind. 19:56 (1:07:26)

at first i thought i would be running and then straight to badminton hall to play the game. unfortunately things came up at the last minute and i have to change the plan. so i played 1.5 hours of badminton and then went off to run.

my plan for today was to run slowly. as slow as possible. unfortunately due to all the excess energy i had after playing badminton, i found out that running slowly was quite "impossible". i just let my legs do the running tempo and soon enough i was in my auto-mode - just nor so fast and not so slow. once in awhile when someone overtook me, i felt like running faster and follow his/her tempo but rationality told me not to. so i kept my speed at a leisure pace.

alsteration (week 8) : 11.193 km
alstering : 7.33 km
non-alstering : 3.863 km

total running (february) : 160.084 km
davon
alstering : 58.64 km
36.63% gehört zu alsteration