Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008

cold running in neighbourhood

5° celsius. dry. 17:56 (0:58:51)

it wasn't that clear whether i wanted to run today. woke up in the morning and saw the perfect weather but continued with my sleep. i'm just dead tired.

i told myself that i would run in the evening and when my gf 305 went on strike (couldn't find satellites), i was quite reluctant to run. after almost 1/2 hour of sitting in front of tv and munching the cashew nuts, i dragged myself out and decided to drive to alster, maybe this damn gf 305 could find what it was looking for. drove round the block and parked back at the exact place where i came from cos my gf 305 has found it.

i ran round the block and in the neighbourhood. here and there - without any specific orientation. who cares, if i got lost, i'll just take the train or bus back home - i brought my monthly transport card along with me. hee... hee.. i still have my iphone if everything didn't work.

it was just a relaxing run getting to know my own neighbourhood in the dark.

alsteration (week 2) : 23.738 km
alstering : 7.330 km
non-alstering : 16.408 km

total running (january) : 23.738 km
davon
alstering : 7.33 km
30.88% gehört zu alsteration