Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2008

run with the wind

7° celsius. windy. 17:24 (2:10:26)

i was tired from yesterday's run. nevertheless, i still want to do my wednesday runs as i did last year. i believe it was essential for my stamina that i will need for the coming marathon in april. so i had to dragged myself out to run in this windy condition.

it wasn't that fun at all to run in this weather. slowly, i told myself. if i could run today, then i could run anytime and anywhere in any kind of weather. well, it was just a motivation for myself to move my ass.

all the way running towards alster was quite a challenge. strong winds kept blowing into my face. it was relatively cold. and as usual i hate wind. things got worse when the first droplets from the sky fell into my head. it started to drizzle. shit. keep going, i told myself. two rounds of alster i did and was totally wet when i reached back home!

alsteration (week 5) : 32.133 km
alstering : 14.660 km
non-alstering : 17.473 km

total running (january) : 84.190 km
davon
alstering : 29.320 km
34.72% gehört zu alsteration