Montag, 4. Februar 2008

tempo(t)raining

6° celsius. drizzle and windy.

was quite uncertain whether i should run today. it drizzled and rain has never been my favourite weather. nevertheless i went on with my running.

the drizzle wasn't that bad but it was the wind that i hate most. rain, wind and cold wasn't the perfect weather nor temperature to do the training. i told myself, if i could run in this "uncomfortable" condition, then there would be no more excuses for me not to run the next time.

i started running comfortably and began to sped up and maintain the speed for about few kilometers. slowed down drastically and then jogged for about 10 minutes before the routine started again. thrice i did that and was happy when i finally completed the circle. my legs sored but not that serious :-).

alsteration (week 6) : 10.636 km
alstering : 7.330 km
non-alstering : 3.306 km

total running (february) : 30.806 km
davon
alstering : 7.330 km
23.79% gehört zu alsteration