Freitag, 8. Februar 2008

wasn't supposed to run

8° celsius. dry. 17:56 (1:44:32)

i felt totally bad becos i didn't do my wednesday run. yesterday i ended playing badminton instead of going for the training. so i was quite indecisive of whether i should run today becos i'll be running the 10 km on sunday. ahh.. what the heck, just run.

it was already dark when i started the run. it was really very comfortable at first but things changed dramatically when someone kept following behind me. then i slowed down a bit to let him do the tempo work so that i could "sit" behind just following him. he pushed a bit when there's a slope but he couldn't run that far away cos i love running uphill! it was after the embassy that i started to gain my momentum and sped up on the uphill side towards the bridge and that someone couldn't follow me anymore. i felt relieved and at the same time stupid becos i was wasting my energy for the sunday run! so the next alster round i ran slowly and steadily until the end.

for the first time in my life, i ran exactly 18.000 km (according to my garmin 305).

alsteration (week 6) : 32.377 km
alstering : 21.990 km
non-alstering : 10.387 km

total running (february) : 52.547 km
davon
alstering : 21.990 km
41.85% gehört zu alsteration